Search This Blog

Followers

Sweet Love Creates

Vendor shoutout!!


I was recently introduced to Sweet Love Creates.

I love EVERY. SINGLE. THING. in her shop. In fact, I can't wait to have another baby and use these props on him/her!!! haha. Ok that's a little crazy. But I do have some friends who are about to have cuddly little newborns that would go gaga over one of these babies. I hear it's hard to purchase her stuff because they are sold out so quickly. I WILL HAVE ONE!! <3

I think this one is my favorite:


Which one is your favorite?

xo

2 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

I love your choice too but, gosh, they are all so stinking cute it is hard to choose...maybe the spring chick hat or the owl hat;0. SHe is very creative!!

Mel said...

I love that caterpillar one!! How stinking cute!!

Post a Comment