Search This Blog

Followers

Black & White/Wordless-ish Wednesday

with attitude...


B&W

It's a good thing I got a great picture with this onesie on (onesie from Crazy8) because later that night, Alan fed Dylan carrots...and carrots stain. :(

Not much else to say today. Went to lunch at On The Border with a friend and Dylan was such a good boy!! You know a good friend when she's willing to go to the eyebrow place, just to hold your baby for you. I get mine threaded, so there's no way I could hold him while getting it done (unless I put him in the car seat but then I have nightmares of him fussing and me not knowing what to do and having to leave with one shaped eyebrow...lol). Hope you're all having a great day!

Click on the buttons below to see where I link up!
and then, she {snapped}the long roadThe Paper Mama

xo

5 comments:

alicia said...

Very sweet pic!! Love it in the b&w too.

Goodnight moon said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower! Great great picture! Lovelovelove B&W! How adorable! I found you through WW!

Jessaca said...

Love the expression on his face...like he knows what his onesie says. Too cute!!

Ashley Sisk said...

LOVE this photo - and I can really see bits and pieces of you and Alan in him.

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

I've gotta tell you, I was smiling before I even looked at your WW post. Your blog header is so stinkin' adorable! It totally brought a big smile to my face. :) And your WW photo? Perfection!
Thanks for linking up last week. I'm a little late (okay well, A LOT late) to the party. I'm following you now via GFC and "liked" your FB fan page as well. Have a great day! :)

Post a Comment